Saturday, February 26, 2011

Check It Out!

Flea Market Style Magazine has featured Viva's Vintage Market as one of the best small flea markets in the country!
I cannot believe my eyes!
Four years ago, Carol and I decided to start a little vintage market.
Keep is small, have only quality vendors, have a lovely little lunch served
and just have some fun.
Since, we've had vendors call us... turned some away, and have pretty much
come up with our favorite event of the year.
I am always so proud of the event, mainly because the vendors take such care
and thought in the wares they bring and making sure that their displays are engaging and thought provoking, leading customers to think out side the box.
Jeanine of Chippy Shabby was featured as one of the favorite vendors, and she never disappoints! Be sure to visit her blog by clicking on her name to see what she's up to.
Jeanine has some great pictures of last year's market.
Viva's Vintage Market will be held the Saturday after the 4th of July, starting at 10 am.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news, Angie!! Makes me think I'd like to attend and check it out!! Good for you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!