Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day Dreaming and a Big Thanks


Since spring has sprung, my thoughts are turning to this year's Vintage Market.
It's July 14th this year, so mark you calendars.
Last year the show literally exploded in size with both vendors and customers, so I will have to do more organizing on that end this year. Which is a funny thought if you know me at all, as I like to wing it.
Gracie's Cottage (top pic) will be joining us again this year.
And remember that cute Tara? Above is some of her jewelry that flew out of the tent.
I adored this sash from Small Town Vintage.
Mary Virlee and her fabulous creations.

Ah, the sunshine. Spring fever anyone?


Talk about out of hand. This is a major highway! We were not prepared for this!
(but we love these kinds of problems)

July in Door County... not sure there's anywhere else I'd like to be.


Hey, with all my Zumba, maybe I'll slip into one of these... or maybe just an arm.

Chippy Shabby above and below.
(she's a fave!)




We really did grow this market by leaps and bounds last year, and I know we're going to have to prepare and be more organized this year.
So sometimes, you just reach out and ask a professional for advice.
You all know the Barn House Boys? Well, those gents know how to put on an event to beat the band.
On a lark, I shot off an email asking some advice and what do you know, I got a rather lengthy email back with the most excellent advice.
Thank you so much!

I remember the first time I stumbled upon their blog. I think it was a good twenty minutes before I closed my mouth.

Be sure to check out their old posts for fabulous inspiration.

Okay!
xoxxo
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!