Thursday, January 17, 2013

I have been on Pinterest quite a bit lately as we are planning a wedding photo shoot around the black wedding dress I shared a while back.
If you want a sneak peek, go to my board called "Orchard Wedding".
It's a shared board between all those who will be contributing to the shoot... and it's our baby.
It will be shot in my orchard when the cherries are blooming.
We get to plan, design, style to our heart's content... then publish it!

Here is the original "pin" that set the idea in motion, and below is a list and link to the very talented people who will be contributing to the shoot (and I am lucky enough to work with!!)



Helene of Flora of Door County




1 comment:

  1. I love the black wedding dress. check out my blog when you have time. www.hikchik-hikchik.blogspot.com Thanks Vikki

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!