Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stay in the moment.... stay in the moment....


It's here. The Wedding.
The entire clan is in the county and we are running like crazy.
I have so much to tell you, like going to Elkhorn and Magnolia Pearl giving me a call
(I'll fill you in later), but right now there is only one thing going on.
The Wedding.
Nick and Emily.
It's going to be beautiful, just like the couple.We've had some intense, funny, confusing, delightful, unexpected, loooong and surprisingly easy, yet busy couple of weeks.
Can't tell you how thankful I am that we always keep our senses of humor about us, and I can't wait to tell you who played the first DIVA card. No, it wasn't the bride.
So wish us all luck, and I promise a great story early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Let the Celebration begin!!! I just know anything YOU put together will be over-the-top FaBuLouS!!! Can't wait to SEE & HEAR all that's about to be...
    Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    P.S. WHAT????????????? Magnolia Pearl calling YOU!?!?! D*E*T*A*I*L*S...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!