Monday, June 24, 2013

Viva's Vintage Market, Sat. July 20th!

Mark your calendars and address books!
Our annual vintage market on July 20th will take place on the lawn at the Baileys Harbor Town Hall.
I want to tell you why I chose this spot.
Luckily, my husband is part owner of the Door County Beer Festival.  He and his partner decided on Baileys Harbor not only because the village is so sweet and quaint, but because they are also so supportive.  I was able to watch behind the scenes and enjoy the village that I had really never explored.
I know you will enjoy shopping our market, then you can stay and gaze upon Lake Michigan, walk the streets and sample the local stores and eateries.
I'm not sure I should tell you this, but they also  have one of the largest and prettiest beaches in Door County.  Just a two minute drive from the show.
Happy summer!!!!!
See you there,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!