Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cha cha cha...


Wanna know what goes on in Door County on a Friday night in January?
60 plus people dancing their buns off at a Zumba party!
What a hoot, and I'm starting to feel a lot better.
While I won't be a certified instructor until this Saturday, the gals let me have
a go at three routines, and I have to say... not too shabby!
If you could have seen the crowd you would have loved it.
Very familiar faces.

For the moment, the shop is on "January". Let me translate:
Holiday is still up and I need to transform the front, with very little to work with.

It's too early to bring spring, but there sure needs to be a brighter spot.

After Zumba cleared my head, I did come up with a really fun idea, but you'll have to come by and see it in person.
(I'll post pictures later)

Ben has arrived safe and sound in Santa Fe to begin second semester, for those of you who've asked.

Don't forget to enter the give away... check the post below.

Now, off to practice my new moves.