Maybe you know, or maybe you don't.
My husband and son decided Door County needed a proper beer festival.
Fast forward, and here we go... this Saturday!
This is no drunk, fall down fest. This is all about the brew. Quality, hand crafted in small batches kinds of brews. Tasting. And seminars.
Welcome Kyle Cherek, host of the television show "Wisconsin Foodie"
Kyle will be sharing his stories and food adventures from around the state.
I met him... it was kind of surprising how approachable and friendly he is.... and passionate about food. You'll love him.
- Robin Shepard, author of "Wisconsin's Best Breweries and Brew Pubs: Searching for the Perfect Pint"
- Pairing Wisconsin Artisan Cheeses and Hinterland Beer
- Freestyle Brewing with O'so Brewing Company
- Capital Brewery's Door County Connection
- Cherries and Beer, a Door County Connection
- The Future of Hop Growing in Wisconsin
- Pairing Smoked Meats with Big Ales
Three bands, all day music from Tumbling Bones
Local Favorites Eric Lewis and Tommy Burroughs
And rocking with Big Mouth