Saturday, February 16, 2013

Picking for the Barn Sale!

j
Today we met my friend Sharon at her place to "pick" for my barn sale in May.
Seven degrees and lots of snow was not going to stop us!
We met sweet and happy Jackson for the first time.

 Had to dig out a bit to get in.


Hello there.  We actually used this truck in a wedding we styled a while back.


Going up the stairs, I found my first treasure.


There are so many goodies, just piled up.  This sale is going to be something!




I really don't need to write anything.
Total eye candy.


These are just a few of the goodies we scored. 
Industrial and BIG.  May take several trips to get it all home.


Another beautiful day in Door County at Sharon's beautiful home.


Barn Sale Sat. May 25th, 10 to 5.
My place!
More details to come.

2 comments:

  1. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.


    Also visit my web page ... diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vіsіted variouѕ ωеb ѕites еxcept the
    audio qualitу for audio sоngs existing at this website iѕ аctually marvelouѕ.


    My website diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!